- Montage: Slacker RUSS gets dumped, over and over by every woman he dates
- Intro: Best friend/roommate BECK – A female Detective wanna-be that is in love with hardboiled detectives and Russ – Russ not interested that way
- Meet friend Tommy, ex-slacker – high powered lawyer – got Russ his job (file clerk) – meet Bruce the evil Lawyer (#2) that loves to mock Russ
- Intro Theme: How’s anybody going to like you when you don’t like you?
- Client/Lawyer party at strip club – Russ meets BILLY beautiful stripper bartender- they hit it off – talk all night She won’t have sex with him but they sleep together – breakfast/intimacy – he misses work
- Runs to Beck – he’s in love, Billy is the greatest…Beck doesn’t want to hear it
- Russ runs to Tommy about missing work, tells him he’s in love w/ stripper bartender – Big boss comes with Bruce and scolds Russ and shoos him off to tell Tommy about something. Boss asks Tommy about Russ and if he can be trusted. Then he kids him about the strippers from the night before.
- Office party – Russ waiting for Billy to call is dragged to party with Tommy – Billy is there with Bruce – she disappears with him, Russ follows and
- Russ finds Billy fucking Bruce – She tries to stop Russ from leaving – he’s gone
- Depression Montage
- Tommy tries to cheer him up. Beck brings him favorite food.
- Tommy – You always give up because you think you don’t deserve anyone loving you – but you do…go get her.
- Russ finds Billy and demands an explanation – She can’t lie to him but refuses to explain herself – we aren’t married, I have no responsibility to you – she leaves
- Beck starts investigating Billy
- Russ confronts Billy at club – Bruce is there with the lawyers – she agrees to meet Russ if he goes away.
- She meets him for drinks and they argue but it turns to fun, the old chemistry – She fucks him and they are in love – they must hide it.
- HIDING their Love Montage – Billy and Russ – BEHIND BRYCE’S BACK sex and more sex, fun, dreamy
- Billy makes Russ promise to tell no one about them especially the Lawyer Bruce who she is still seeing – He begs her to dump him – she tells Russ that she will have to let him go soon – he laughs this off, she makes a point of telling him that she has to. When he presses she walks out.
- Bruce at work is raving – complains he knows Billy is cheating on him – sounds crazy
- Becky discovers that Billy is related to the Big Boss!
- Becky has run-in with Bruce
- Becky finds Russ and Billy – Billy bolts – tries to tell Russ about Billy’s relation to boss. He’s not interested.
- Bruce is hallucinating fighting – accusing Tommy of fucking Billy, paranoid- attacks Tommy and is taken away. Becky finds a flask he drinks from and steals it.
- Russ finds out that Billy is with Tommy now – he is devastated.
- Billy won’t see Russ. “I told you that I was moving on”
- Becky finds that flask has an exotic poison
- He finds Tommy (utterly depressed – a mess) and confronts – “I’m taking your advice and not giving up” – He tries to find out where Billy is but Tommy is not well – sick. He slips into a delusional state but gives Russ an invitation to a fancy party. Tommy is taken away.
- Becky traces Billy’s past to the family of the Big Boss. She finds a clue that she is out for revenge.
- Russ dresses up (1st time) and looks adult. He goes to the party and finds Billy there with the big boss
- Russ tries every trick to get her to go away from him. He starts fight with Big Boss. Billy doses him with the poison.
- Russ goes on a trip of a lifetime as the drugs kick in – sees his own death – suicide – being alone. They take him away.
- Becky helps him come back
- Russ regroups and plans to find her…revenge? Still in love?
- Finds her – with the Big Boss.
- FINALE – Unknown – what does he want from her now. Is he a better man now or still just a little boy?
- Final Image – the guy that always get dumped get?????
He changes his name to Christian or something more butch like JOHN.